EI for Teachers
High impact since 2012
- 500,000 students have provided feedback to teachers through EI for Teachers.
- 10,000s of classroom observations have been recorded
- 10,000s of teachers have used evidence collected during the process to set development goals that has helped them be more effective as teachers.
A Unique Approach
Unlike other solutions we don’t stop at feedback and goal setting. Our portal enables teachers to plan and track activities towards meeting their goals.
- Teachers can read, watch, and listen to resources targeted at their development area.
- Record reflections, activities they have tried in lessons, learnings from peers, and coaching/mentoring conversations.
- And this is recorded in a progress/achievement diary which can be printed and shared with peers or leaders.
Library of Resources
Our library of hundreds of resources curated from EI experts, the EI teachers community and our partner learning organisations offer teachers a tailored learning experienced targeting the area of competency they are working on.
Through the year teachers follow our continual improvement methodology.
1. Align to best practice
Our framework for teachers is based on best practice and is mapped to local standards. It is also certified professional development in some jurisdictions.
2. Get 360 Feedback
Collect and reflect on feedback data. Feedback is collected from self-reflection, classroom observation, and students
Competencies areas include
- Learning Intentions/Setting Objectives
- Calibrating Difficulty/Differentiated Learning
- Driving Surface and Deep Learning
- Providing Feedback
- Managing the Classroom
- Developing Relationships
- Communicating Effectively
- Building Relevance
3. Set evidenced-based goals
Set a S.M.A.R.T. development goal. After reflecting on feedback teachers come together to set development goals.
4. Plan and track activities
In the EI portal teachers record reflections, activities they have tried, learnings gained from peers, and insights from coaching/mentoring conversations. All this is recorded as an achievement diary which can be printed and shared.
5. Measure progress
Teachers can get access to progress feedback on the area they have been working on. A smaller set of surveys is used to get progress feedback and teachers can assess how they have progressed so far.
6. Always on
We’ve made the process of getting and using feedback simple enough to use annually. Allowing your school to continually drive improvement.
Speak to one of our experts about how we can help your school
Linked to Standards
The EI For Teachers framework is linked to the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers and the NZ Standards for Teaching. Our solution can be customised to map to other standards or frameworks. If you have your own standards or frameworks get in touch to hear how we can do the mapping.
PD Accreditation for your teachers
Educator Impact is endorsed to provide NESA/BOSTES QTC Registered Professional Development for teachers accredited at Proficient Teacher. Successful completion of one cycle of EI’s evidence-based professional learning for teachers will contribute 4 hours of QTC Registered PD, addressing 3.6.2, 6.1.2, 6.2.2 and 6.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers, towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.