Welcome to support
Our dedicated team based in Sydney are on hand to answer any questions you may have. If you have a question about Educator Impact, or would just like to discuss your school’s objectives, do not hesitate to contact us on +61 (0)2 9964 8772 or email [email protected]
The schedule for collecting feedback is set in cooperation between Educator Impact and your school’s EI Coordinator. As a result, if you feel that you will be unable to complete your feedback before the deadline, please let your school’s EI Coordinator know.
You can view the EI for Teachers surveys in the Introduction Pack and view the survey questions. We also provide printable versions of the K-2 and 3-4 student surveys. These will be made available to you when you receive your survey links.
All survey responses in EI for Leaders are anonymous.
Respondents to the Supervisor, Peer, Direct Reports and Other Staff surveys are asked to provide their name on the first page of the survey. This is only to assist Educator Impact to identify responses in the event of any technical issues.
The leader’s Feedback Summary includes comments labelled by cohort name only, for example “Feedback from Peers”.
Your school can start Educator Impact anytime during the school year. Our Customer Success Team works with you on your on-boarding and implementation.
Teachers participating in the EI program collect feedback from;
- Self Assessment Students Observer(s) – This could be your peers or supervisor. You have multiple observers.
Absolutely. We can aggregate the data in whatever way you wish, by year level, by campus, etc. Our customer success team can help you make the right decisions on the reports you want to receive.
Leaders participating in the EI program will collect feedback from;
- Self-Assessment Supervisor – the person or people to whom the participant reports to.
- Peers – other leaders who have a similar leadership role to the participant.
- Direct reports – staff who directly report to the participant.
- Other staff – other people whose feedback the participating leader would value, but who are not their supervisor, peer or direct report.
A subscription with Educator Impact is 12 months.
The start date of the subscription is normally the beginning of the term in which you are doing Educator Impact. The end date is 12 months from that date.